Please Learn from this Female




Please......I beg you PLEASE dont be this female.


So, I holla'd at this scunt on Tagged, and she turned out to be younger than originally advertised....smh....(You younglings need to stop lying about your age)......but I was thinking Id let bygones be bygones and see whats up. Well, said scuntina starts hawking me, and I get this vibe that she's treating me like a bf....in the course of 3 hours.......her....Youll read the rest:


Meeshell (7X0) 3X4-9XX6 - mobile
12/26/10 1:52 AM

Meeshell (7X0) 3X4-9XX6 - mobile
12/26/10 2:05 AM


Me: whats poppin? 6:24 PM
Meeshell: Nothing. Why you never answer my calls? 7:17 PM
Me: holidays. been pretty busy 9:57 PM
Me: ill call you tonight 9:57 PM
Meeshell: Oh oj 10:24 PM

Then the next morning....smh....

Meeshell: Well. C you didnt call me. 10:24 AM
Me: Ayo 9:07 PM
Meeshell: What? 9:08 PM
Me: Hey. I was at work 9:08 PM
Meeshell: Sure. Okay... So why dis you liw in the first place 9:12 PM
Me: What? That doesn't make sense 9:13 PM
Meeshell: It said so why did you lie in the first place. 9:18 PM
Me: What did I lie about? And why would you believe id have a reason to? 9:18 PM
Meeshell: Man fuck it.. You claim you grown but yet you playin lil boy gamws... Right now i aint got time for dis bull 9:20 PM
Me: I claim? Bitch, I don't know you? We had 1 conversation. How are you going to even begin quoting shit I've said? I have said shit, but, "ill call you tonight". And yes, it didn't happen because I have grown responsibilies. I don't even know why I'm explaning myself to you, cause you don't even know me. Lol 9:24 PM
Meeshell: Really? Oj 9:25 PM


Meeshell (7X0) 3X4-9XX6 - mobile
12/27/10 9:25 PM

Meeshell (7X0) 3X4-9XX6 - mobile
12/27/10 9:29 PM


....Yeah.....I hope that those of you whom read my blogs take heed of the life lessons I provide.....I dont want any of you to end up on Nobi's $hit List......but for the rest of you, please do what it takes to end up on Nobi's $hit List.....I love the ammunition.



0 comments:

Post a Comment