Today's shit is brought to you in part by: Boredom



Today's shit is dedicated to Jamila Tindell of Berkeley Hights, New Jersey(click me). She thought it would be cool to add me on facebook ONLY because we are both Virgos, and my birthday is a day before her's. Welp.......there are some things that i believe you just shouldn't tell people.....now if we became friends and she told me way down the line, this might be a funny story....but to start off with a random friend request, then a conversation like this (keep in mind, I sent my message BEFORE facebook told me I had a message waiting):

Nobi Joyisa December 5 at 8:06pm
Hey. Whats goodie?

Jamila Tindell December 5 at 7:50pm Report
I only want you to be my friend cause you bd is a day b4 mnines virgo rule

Nobi Joyisa December 5 at 8:08pm
That we do......how thoughtful....

Jamila Tindell December 5 at 8:12pm Report
I see you know my lil cousin



just seems a lil......like....fuckery.


....smh..... 'Fisa.....whats up with your friends, ma?


First impressions, much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment