Fucking rap music

Hip hop.....and the artists who practice it


I fucking hate the lyric-less mofos that have deals. I've never really wanted a deal, but shit is so bad, that I want one now....just to upstage these mofo's lyrically....that and I wanna make some good music with some good lyrical people. Like Slaughtehouse, Boot Camp Click, KRS-1, Slick Rick, etc.

Fuck Guuci/Gucci however the fuck that ignorant asshole spells that shit. I don't know him personally, but I suppose you have to be either REALLY, REALLY smart to fill such a niche, or REALLY, REALLY lacking.....I haven't heard this nigga ever say anything worth repeating.....not even for the purpose of jokes......music or not......I take that back......um....1st verse of Freaky girl....but that's it I swear......and fuck lil bow wow.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment