Just left the club

And once again......I had to look at niggas saggin' for no reason, with belts around their knees.....but I also had to look perplexed at these dumbasses in gouchos.

Seriously.......those and skinny jeans........just look retarded..........and FUCKIN MOHAWKS ........this whole male fashion revolution shit just missed me.....Im a goodie and sweats type of dude.....always have been......Its just never been cool for me to wear........or see niggas.......in women's clothing......Dont get me wrong......I understand that most shit is subjective.....Gouchos started off as golfing attire for men.....but we are of a generation and culture that not only frowns about it, but also grew up where this is a woman's attire.......this movement is gunna have niggas back on that androgynous/Artist formally known as shit before its over......

expecting the best laugh

0 comments:

Post a Comment