....wtf?......

Am I clingy? Cause if I am, I hope I don't progress into:


People so clingy they associate a day without hearing from you with being ditched.


Sigh......Shanae Barnette, you're being a bitch, and you need to fucking chill. I have no interest in fucking you (as I've told you before), but you have the nerve to tell me that I only want to talk to you when its beneficial to me. I'm curious as to what you fucking have to offer that benefits me.......period. Cause I haven't seen shit in you that couldn't get elsewhere....within 5 mins.....you're not breaking bread....we aren't fucking....your lips, hands and vag stay to themselves. So how have you really been anything more than space being taken up? Not even fucking space. I never see you......never.....you're virtual space.......and that's not even worth a damn until we reach star wars technology........or until video chat is the standard.....among the hearing.......fuckin piss off

0 comments:

Post a Comment